1. Grime medicine man bars (pre-order); These bars sold out immediately the first time they were released and now the #1 handlebar in fgfs is available again. I'm so stoked they have a chrome and raw option this time! pick em up here.
2. Destroy Bikes Top-Cap-Pipe; This stem top cap discretely doubles as a toking device, using the wrench hole as a carb and featuring a built in bowl-push that is hidden when the top cap is screwed in place. @Kennykiller14 approved, this just might be the ultimate fgfs accessory, grab it here.
3. TTV Harajuku Beanie; Theith released his new line of gear recently, this beanie caught my eye as something different and unique. It's always cool to mix things up and not make everything so obviously bike related. Murder. swoop one in the gift shop.
4. Balhogs Piston Wax; Slick design and even slicker wax. The gluestick packaging keeps your bag clean and prevents the wax from rubbing or melting all over your goods. Get it straight from the source.
5. Wrahw Face Sit Long Sleeve; This is what I'm most pumped for this holiday season. Fully designed by Torey Thornton in his signature loose hand style, these shirts are the real deal! Swoop em quick from the Wrahw shop.
6. Grime Ghost; If you or someone you know is in need of a new frame, do yourself (or significant other/kids/cousin/homie..anyone) a favor and pick up the new Grime Ghost. Grime has been the leading innovators in fgfs since they first broke on to the scene, now with they're third frame release you know it's on point. I've ridden this frame and seen it an action and have to say, this is the best frame available on the market right now! Pick it up here from iMinusd.