Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Matt Reyes Takes 1st Place At Redbull Ride + Style 2013

Since last Thursday I've been in San Francisco, CA for the annual Redbull Ride + Style event, often considered the largest comp in the world within the fixed gear freestyle community. With so many of my close homies competing I knew I had to make it out this year, and man am I glad I did! I'm so stoked both Matt "Slumworm" Reyes and Jason Clary both took the honors of 1st place (for fgfs and racing, respectfully) and reclaimed their titles as the Redbull Ride + Style Champions. Both Matt and Jason placed in 1st for each of their categories the first year Ride + Style was held. Additional congratulations to Slum, the win couldn't have gone to a better dude, way to go homie! Stay tuned for more pictures and footage from the trip. RATPACK
Check out this edit highlighting the day's events put together by Zane Meyer, Omar Sebai, and the man himself, Matt Reyes. Congrats again bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment