Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Last night I caught a flight from SF to LA then took a redeye back to VA. Currently I am back home in Richmond, VA. Can't say I'm thrilled to be back to these 100 degree temperatures but the time had come to return. I want to thank everyone who helped make my trip to the Bay Area so great, huge thanks to all the SF homies Daniel, Jeff, Ramon, Susie, Julio, Mike, Adam, Chuck, Julian, Forest Parker, Matt Reyes, Pete Brandt, Larry "WeOutHere", and Crazy Dave. I also want to give another huge thanks to everyone in San Jose especially Christian, Mike Schmitt, Devon Lawson, Ben Schmitt, BBG Joseph, NYC Grandma, Alex Blanco, Jeff Dempler, Ed "Wonka", Matt Montoya, Anthony Combs, Nhan, Spencer, and Zackula. Thanks guys, I couldn't have asked for a better time!

A view of Virginia suburbia 


A cool 70 back to a blazin' 103.

Keep an eye out for a ton of footage covering the trip as well as Christian Hamrick's Holdfast edit dropping soon. RATPACK


No comments:

Post a Comment