Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

San Francisco / San Jose Final Photo Dump

There's a bunch of pictures so I'll keep this short and sweet, here's the rest of the cell phone/instagram shots I snagged from my time in SF and San Jose. Big thanks to everyone who helped make my time out there so much fun!

MoN in Boothby's Oakley x SE shadeless shades

Chuck's Pfix lookin' good with a red RATPACK underbelly

Layin' Dead in the Streets

Pork Buns at the spot

Milk Tea at the spot

Coconut Water at the spot

Mooninites inside Noisebridge

Hamrick's whip sportin' a RATPACK stickie

Skunk Butter

B in SF

Kezar rail was poppin' 

China Banks, these were crazy to see in person

Another view of the China banks

Crushed some insane tacos

the mini track at Mash SF

Wheeltalk by the stage

Golden Gate bridge / Fog Country

Huge thanks to my brother Jake for giving me a comfortable place to crash for so long in SF. Can't wait to visit again. RATPACK



No comments:

Post a Comment